Wednesday, January 28, 2015

We are not lost....

"I'm sure you think that I don't understand what you're going through, but I do.
It's just that sometimes, our future is dictated by what we are, as opposed to what we want..." 
~ Nicholas Sparks

Hello Readers,

Don't really have that much time to update. But most of the updates are on my IG anyway. 

The pics from my photoshoot are back!.

This one picture I will share with you guys.

You are not alone
I am always there with you
And we'll get lost together
Till the light comes pouring through
Because when you feel like you're done
And the darkness has won
Babe, you're not lost
When the world's crashing down
And you can't bear the thought
I would say 'Babe, you're not lost'...

Micheal Buble - Lost

I love you son.

Remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment