Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Boycott Israel 2015 - Part 1

"Prayer is not asking. It is a longing of the soul. It is daily admission of one's weakness. It is better in prayer to have a heart without words than words without a heart..." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Hello readers,

It has been a while.

The world is an uproar. We all know the details. Sigh

I have been busy.

Anyways, I have found an awesome product to aid in your boycotting Israeli products effort. 

3 in 1 coffee hehehe. If you fancy coffee and malas nak pergi beli dekat coffee shop and nak a quick fix. I found Kopiko 3 in 1 Latte Mix.



I accidentally deleted my own pic so this is from google. What makes it awesome is the choco granules (top thingy you see in the pic above) which you sprinkle over the coffee and then slowly mix in. Absolutely yummy for a 3 in 1 mix.


And yes, it passes the Buycott test.

So there you go guys. A great alternative. Israel free. 

Download the 'Buycott' app on your android and iphone and lets get in on the BDS campaign. It works!

Have a good week ahead.

Much love from Airiel and I.

Peace and love to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment