Thursday, January 23, 2014

Thank You

"Other people are going to find healing in your wounds. Your greatest life messages and your most effective ministry will come out of your deepest hurts" ~ Rick Warren

Hey readers,

From the outset, I state that this is a post about Akif. 

I am glad that my experiences with Akif have helped other mothers. Yesterday I was missing Akif so much, and this email came from one of my readers.


I get 1 or 2 emails like this a day. And it just warms my heart from the inside out.

When I read all these supportive emails, I realise that I am not alone in my grief, that I am not alone in missing my angel child.

When these emails say that I am strong, it makes me believe, even for a moment that perhaps I am as strong as they say I am. 

When my readers say thank you, I just want to say how much I want to thank them back, because they have helped me more than I could ever help them.

All of you make me smile, and even if there are tears, they are tears of joy.

Akif, mama wants you to see how much you have helped others. You have inspired mama so much in your short time here, and now even when you are gone, what you went through with mama helps others.

Mama is so proud of you.

Mama misses you angel Akif, to the heavens and back.

Thank you readers.

Thank you Akif.

No comments:

Post a Comment