Friday, November 8, 2013

My most trusted online shop for shoes

"So he tasted the deep pain that is reserved only for the strong, just as he had tasted for a little while a deep happiness..." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald

Hi readers,

Sorry for the lack of updates, I have been busy and frankly, nothing much to update.

Anyways, I just want to share with you my new fave place I am going to for my shoe fetish issues haha.

I usually never buy shoes online because :-

(i) Usually online shops carry shoes with kulit babi and not tell us muslim customers, so so annoyed when this happens;

(ii) Shoes do not usually last; and

(iii) They do NOT look like what it looks like in the pics!

But I found a place which is awesome even though its online. And its local!

Hello Christy Ng.

The shoes are sky high (my kinda shoes) and are uber comfortable. I recently bought one on sale for RM180!!

Service is super fast and I got my package the very next day after my order.

Aren't these soo pretty!!!

Ok now, have a good weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment