Friday, November 15, 2013

Groupon Deal - Holistics Esthetics Solaris Dutamas


Hello Readers,

It's a Friday!!

Yesterday I went for a quick rest and relax at a spa in Solaris Dutamas, Holistics Esthetics in Solaris Dutamas. There was a groupon for RM 38 where you will get a 1 hour 45 mins hot stone and back massage. So I decided to give it a try.

The masseuse was a Malay and she had strong fingers. I love my massages strong and absolutely loved it. There was pain, but man...it was GOOD pain and I just told her to keep going. She touches and smoothes out the knots in your back, your shoulder blades, your neck.

You feel absolutely refreshed after the massage.

Awesome.

As usual, everytime I enjoy a massage, I end up buying their packages la kan. So I ended buying a mixture of 2 of their signature massages, the hot stone massage that I tried and their signature wax massage (where they melt specially made moisturizing wax and massage you with it).

Haiyaaa. Terjebak.

Anyways, they also have other branches in KL and one in Mont Kiara. Do give it a try.

The address and contact details of the Solaris Dutamas branch is as below:-

Holistic Esthetics 
A3-1-7 Solaris Dutamas
Jalan Dutamas 1
50480 Kuala Lumpur

Tel : 03-62078388 / 03-6205 4288

Have a good weekend ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment