Friday, April 19, 2013

Hari Rindu Akif

"I hope you never hear those words...Your son. He died. They are different than other words. 
They are too big to fit in your ears. They belong to some strange , heavy, powerful language  that pounds away at the side of your head, a wrecking ball coming at you again and again, until finally, the words crack a hole large enough to fit inside your brain. And in so doing, they split you apart"

Like I said, some days are better than others.

Today is not one of those days.

I miss my Akif.

I desperately want what I cannot have.

I would have given up everything I have to have him here with me.

But no matter what I do, no matter how many tears I shed...even when those tears turn to blood, all I have are my dreams and a grave to remember him by.

So today is not a good day.




No comments:

Post a Comment