Sunday, August 19, 2012

Salam Aidilfitri

Hello Everyone,

I have been extremely unwell in the first trimester and suffered a bit of bleeding recently. Thank God the baby was safe.

As a result, I cannot travel... at least not until after September when the 1st trimester passes. Its so sad tak dapat beraya di Sg. Siput or Kelantan. And I feel so bad sbb Nenda and Bonda chose to stay with me here in KL and not balik kampung. Aries and Airiel pun terpaksa spend 1st raya sini. So sedey.

Salam Aidilfitri to friends, foes, relatives who I know reads this blog (I can track your IP's remember? *grin*). Boy I miss how we were when we were kids and moyang was still around in Kota Lama Kiri. Things are a lot simpler when we were kids. Truly, skinned knees and mercun injuries are easier to heal than broken hearts.

From the bottom of my heart. Maaf zahir dan batin.


Be safe on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment