Saturday, December 17, 2011

Baan Habeebee Resort, Krabi

Ok, as I have promised Jas that I would blog about my experience in Krabi. Next up would have to be the accomodation right.

We stayed in Baan Habeebee Resort, Krabi. We loved this place. The pics are up in facebook and not here but let me share some which just shows how beautiful this place is:-







The resort is small and cozy with only 6 cottages. Perfect for couples and small families. It is 5 mins by motorcyle from Ao Nang town which I loved because I did not want to be too near the noise and hustle and bustle of the tourists. It has a lovely swimming pool.

Motorcycles are up for rent at a cheap price at the resort. The pics you see on the resort's website show exactly how the rooms are. Beautiful and tasteful.

Above all, Mac and her small team who run the place are absolute angels and will try to fulfill your every need!.

My review in Agoda can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment