Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Anjakan Paradigma

Haha, the title of this post macam drama. But this is what Farah Shu told me when she managed to persuade me to go to dinner with clients (on a Saturday no less!!)

It was at Senses, Hilton KL. The food was decadent.

 lovely smoked fish


 foie gras


big chunk of Wagyu

Sorry the quality of the pics was bad. Somehow cannot get the pics to turn as well. Hish. And I forgot to take a picture of the dessert which was divine.

Anyways, since we are on the topic of food, I have taken various pics of food eaten around.

Desserts galore! 


Starters yum yum!

These 2 pics of food were taken from the Palm Garden hotel buffet! It had a barbeque buffet so agak berbaloi jugakla kalau makan byk seafood kan. It was a nice family outing some couple of weeks back.

And I do not know what has gotten into me, I have actually agreed to attend the firm's family day in Sunway Lagoon!! What has gotten into me? Anjakan paradigma indeed!!! Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment