Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Take a step back

This post is for you.

I know you read my blog.

Yes you, the crazy female that calls me late at night and tells me you're my husband's girlfriend.

The crazy female that calls my husband's friend's wife and tells her you're his girlfriend. That apparently tells all of JB you're his girlfriend?

Do you think because I listen to your crap, I won't for a second verify it myself and see how full of crap you are? I might have been sceptical about Aries then, but I checked your story out. And guess what? You are one sick, delusional girl. Because I found out that these are all lies.

Do you think that because I keep it quiet, it means I am going to let you continue making a fool of yourself?

Do you really think that I won't find out who you are?

Well, news flash B&**%:-

1. I know how you look like
2. I know your full name (right down to how you spell it)
3. I know which firm you're working in
4. I even know who your parents are and trust me, they won't be happy if I let them know the little monster that they've raised
5. Ohh, here's the best part, I even know what you had for lunch today

Take a step back

Ambik air sembahyang

Solat

Istighfar

Terbitkanlah dalam diri itu perasaan 'malu'

Do it, before I take a step forward and completely destroy you

God knows, I have destroyed people before. People who might not have deserved it. Ohh, but you do.

And if I do it, there shall be no regrets on my part.

You want to be crazy? You have not seen me go crazy. Believe me, you do not want to.

You have been warned

2 comments: