Wednesday, February 17, 2010

CNY

There's so much to tell!

Hehe..like I said from my previous post, I fell sick (still slightly so right now) and Aries came back late from JB. Tapi resolve nak balik Kelantan sgt kuat. So at around 11.30 pm on Friday of we went on our journey.

Aries was too tired. So after a while I decided that I should drive (padahal takut nak mampus sebab jalan cam horror). It was like a trip to HELL. The jam was terrible. The road was horrifying..and it just went on and on and on.


I drove...

And drove...

Poor Airiel was so uncomfortable...


He finally found a comfy sleeping position..


We only reached Tanah Merah at 9.am plus on Saturday..ok? We stopped to sleep at some random place tepi jalan because I was sick and couldn't drive anymore and Aries was too tired he had to sleep..tapi sampai jugak. After resting the whole of Saturday, on Sunday bawak Airiel and the in laws pergi Lata Tembakah kat sempadan Terengganu.

Airiel sgt suka main air..no pics snapped coz my handphone died.

The only pic taken on the way to Lata Tembakah.. (ain't he a poser ehh?) hehe



That Sunday night, Aries bwk gi makan mee kuah kat Batu 5 Tanah Merah. Apparently it's quite famous.

Aries posing


The famous mee kuah

Tapi sebenarnya mee kuah dia tak sedap sgt. Lagi sedap yang my mother in law masak. hehehe..
On Monday barulah I went to a clinic in Tanah Merah. Needless to say, I could't understand a single word the doctor was saying. Hehe..

Bertolak balik Isnin malam so we could get plenty of rest on Tuesday before Aries goes back to JB today.

Best woo balik Kelantan although I couldn't enjoy it as much because of my fever+flu+sore throat+cough combo. My mum in law punya cooking mmg power! Tuh yg best tu..hehe

:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment