Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The day you said 'I Love You'

Hi love,

You might not remember but exactly on the 14.4.2004..that was the first time you looked into my eyes and told me 'I LOVE YOU'.

I remember looking at you with a blank expression while you said it, and you looked away..I am not sure out of embarrassment or because you were hurt by my silence.

That was 5 years ago today.

Never would I have thought that I will be here 5 years later, remembering that moment holding our precious Airiel in my arms..

I'm sorry I did not say anything to you at that moment 5 years ago. But let me tell you this ,just so you know.

At that point, I did love you..yes I did, deeper than I thought possible. Sorry I took 5 years to tell you.

To many more years of those words and those feelings..cheers love.

Boy, time flies..

Pic taken by mum


Yours truly,
Wifey

2 comments: