Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Complications

This is exactly why I did not want to undergo a c-sect. You see I do not heal well. A small cut would take at least 10 minutes to stop bleeding and at least 2 months to heal..

Imagine jela luka ceasar camne? So skrang ni I've developed an allergic reaction to the sewing material used for the cut and there is bloody discharge coming out of the wound..

Takla byk tapi..alah lecehlah..nak jaga airiel lagi..tahula jaga sengsorang kan..so nak jaga diri sendiri pun susah..and this happens..

Padahal dah make sure luka kering..siap guna hairdryer lagik nak keringkan luka..susahla..

All the ikan haruan,jeli gamat healing in this world can't help me..sigh..

2 comments:

  1. Maybe it's not my place to give any advice but I have nothing to offer except, 'sabar lah yer ...' I have lots of questions to ask (silly me) but don't really wanna intrude ...

    ReplyDelete