Thursday, October 8, 2015

Villa Rhonda, Seminyak



"Every step begins a journey, and this one is for us.." ~ Erin Hunter


In the name of Allah, the Benevolent, the Most Merciful...

I am updating you guys on where I stayed this time in Bali.

It was still in the same area, Seminyak as well just like last year, but we decided to go for a different villa.

We stayed at Villa Rhonda.

The awesome pool which I would hang out by if I wasn't out sightseeing. This includes night time until early morning (yes, I am nuts like that)

This romantic daybed. It was creaky so I did not sit on it much (a LOT of action must have happened on this daybed if you know what I mean)

 This awesome metal old suitcases were used as cabinet space in the bathroom. Such a cool concept

The entrance door to my villa

An open concept, the living area, dining table and kitchen was situated outside and had an awesome flat screen 

Cabinet area in the living area

This is the main bedroom with an attached bathroom. My room of course. 

My cabinet area in my room

 The funky dining table

Outside living area

The awesome living room table. Cut from a single tree

 
The master bedroom comes with a jacuzzi which I didn't use much because I was hanging out by the pool so much

This is the 2nd bathroom with an open concept. No roof and the shower and sink was outside

What a view  during sunset...

Yoga practising spot...beautiful

 This is what the villa looks like...

This villa has 3 rooms but Airiel's Bonda and I only occupied 2. There was another loft room which we never bothered going up to because we were too lazy to take the stairs up. I also wanted to take pictures of the 2nd bedroom but Airiel's bonda made a mess of the place before I could take pics. Cehh

I made the reservation by way of booking.com and my review of the place is somewhere there.

We had a housekeeper Kadek who made breakfast for us and took care of the place. She was awesome.

Note that for most Bali villas, although you make a booking using a website, they dont take credit card payments but would ask you payment in cash.

I loved the villa and the area, nice and quiet.

The link to Villa Rhonda in booking.com is here.

Until the next update!

Much love from Airiel and I. 

Peace and love to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment