Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Let's Get Lost 2015 - Bali 2.0

"We're all lost. The best chance we got is to wander this life with the people who matter" ~ Kristen Ashley


Readers,

Long time no read ehh?

Haha. 

I am sorry. Life caught up with me and I was busy trying to sort it out *wink*.

In the midst of all that sorting, I also went on my travels again. How could I not?

Bali again it was for me. This time to celebrate Bonda's birthday which coincides with Malaysia day.

More updates on the place I stayed and the spots I visited this time around.

But I shall just share with you one picture that explains why I love Bali so much.

 
And I fell in love with the sea...forever pining for it...
 
More updates soon, I pinky promise.
 
Muxh love from Airiel and I.
 
Peace and love to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment