Friday, October 9, 2015
Weekie - Ambassador Row Hotel Suites by Lanson Place
"She wasn't where she had been. She wasn't where she was going, but she was on her way..." ~ Jodi Hills
Another travel update which is long overdue actually.
One of my weekie trips before Bali.
The family chose Ambassador Row Hotel Suites by Lanson Place.
Such a huge kitchenette..
Nice seating area..
A nice flat screen in the living/seating area.
My comfy bed
Another tv in the bedroom
The nice spacious bathroom, toiletries and the shower...
1. Location close to KLCC and can walk to nearby restaurants;;
2. Rooms were huge and spacious
3. Wifi was exceptionally fast
1. Check in and out is the slowest ever!. Took me hours and hours to check in for 5 rooms. Only 2 personnel on hand
2. Breakfast was abysmal. Food choices are extremely limited. By the time I reached downstairs, the nasi lemak was finished and it was unfortunately never replenished.
I made my booking through agoda and my review is in there somewhere.
I hope everyone has a great weekend.
Much love from Airiel and I.
Peace and love to everyone.