Friday, October 9, 2015

Weekie - Ambassador Row Hotel Suites by Lanson Place

"She wasn't where she had been. She wasn't where she was going, but she was on her way..." ~ Jodi Hills

Another travel update which is long overdue actually.

One of my weekie trips before Bali.

The family chose Ambassador Row Hotel Suites by Lanson Place.

Such a huge kitchenette..

Nice seating area..

A nice flat screen in the living/seating area.

My comfy bed

Another tv in the bedroom


 The nice spacious bathroom, toiletries and the shower...

Pros:-

1. Location close to KLCC and can walk to nearby restaurants;;

2. Rooms were huge and spacious

3. Wifi was exceptionally fast


Cons:-

1. Check in and out is the slowest ever!. Took me hours and hours to check in for 5 rooms. Only 2 personnel on hand

2. Breakfast was abysmal. Food choices are extremely limited. By the time I reached downstairs,  the nasi lemak was finished and it was unfortunately never replenished.

I made my booking through agoda and my review is in there somewhere.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Much love from Airiel and I.

Peace and love to everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment