Monday, September 14, 2015

Paranoid Kitchen - SS 15 Subang

"Sanity is a cozy lie..." ~ Susan Sontag

In the name of Allah, the Most Merciful, the Benevolent.

And so a new hazy week starts.

Yes, I have been slow on updating. A lot of adjustments and changes ongoing okay?

I think its time for a foodie post.

I found this nice, cozy hidden place one day in SS15.

Nice concept for a logo

 My drink

 A guitar perched on the side of sofa seating area for music enthusiasts who think they can break a tune...

I think its a tong sink? Cute right?

Love this contemporary piece of art. Those eyes...

Now I just have to find Mr. Always Wrong hahaha

 I ordered the cheapest burger, the no frills basic burger offered by Paranoid. Suprisingly loaded for RM6.50, with a self made beef patty covered by a charcoal bun. I couldn't finish it because it was rather big for me. (Right? RM6.50 burger and I coudn't even finish that. *hangs head in shame*)

It's also a vape friendly cafe for all those vapers out there.

Give it a try.

I have a weekie update next.

But for now, have a good week ahead, despite the haze.

Much love from Airiel and I.

Peace and love to everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment