Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Weekie - E.City Hotel

"Once you have travelled, the voyage never ends, but is played out over and over again in the quietest chambers. The mind can never break off from the journey..." ~ Pat Conroy

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Ever Merciful...

Hello readers.

One of my weekie updates.

This time around we stayed at a relatively new hotel in.. guess where, USJ 25. Hahaha. Random kan?

 The rooms were modern, cozy and had some of the best pillows I have ever slept on in a hotel. Flat screen tv, nice cozy lighting under floors and side walls and a day bed.


 The rooftop pool. Now I have to say that the management was trying to go all natural in so far as the colouring of the pool tiles were concerned, but because I am used to blue tiles resulting in blueish water for pools, this slightly greenish coloured water put me off a bit. And the kiddy pool was apparently out of order. So airiel was super upset he could not swim that weekend.


Cinta hati hamba...

Pros:-

1. Parking is free at the moment.

2. The E.City Mall is situated right next door so you can take your family shopping. There is more restaurants than there are shopping spots at the moment, but it's still a nice place to hang out.

3. Nice live band on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays.

4. Mamak (big plus for Airiel's atok);

5. Secure (you can only access the floor your room is on)

Cons :-

1. Kiddy pool was out of order;

2. We were only given once access card (but you can request for another one, but still); and

3. You can only access the floor your room is on and as I was situated on a different floor than the rest of my family entourage, it was difficult for me to go see them. Airiel's bonda had to wait for me at the lobby and we will then go up together (hadoii penat).

Alright readers, until the next update. Please bear with me. Work and Airiel is taking up most of my time at the moment.

Much love from Airiel and I.

Peace and love to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment