Monday, April 13, 2015

Fabulous Heejab Boutique - Daisy Jubah

"Sticking with family is what makes it a family" ~ Mitch Alborn


Hello readers,

Sorry for the lack of updates, things have been crazy busy. Like crazy.

Anyways, I took time for a weekie with my family last weekend, and updates regarding that will come later.

But first a query from a fellow instagrammer on my outfit for a family event the other day.

From left: Airiel's Bonda, Nenda, Atok, Maksu and Mama


This was a family member's engagement sometime in March I think.

Anyway, the jubah was the question. Where did I get it she asks?


It's called the Daisy Jubah I think.

They are also on Instagram although I think their website no longer works. It's a simple jubah with pretty embellishment on the sleeves in the shape of little daisies, hence its name.

Okay. I have to start the week. work awaits.

Much love from Airiel and I.

Peace and love to everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment