Wednesday, December 4, 2013

An Eye for an Eye anyone?


"Like all strong people, she suffered always from a measure of loneliness; she was a marginal outsider, a secret infidel of some sort." ~ Anne Rice

Hi readers,

After all that fuss for an eye creme, I have decided to purchase 2 items for my eyes.

 Garnier brightening eye roll on. RM20 or something like that. Steal, complete steal


Aubrey Eye Cream. RM128 for this bottle.

I shall update you guys on the progress of my eyebags after 4-6 months of using this.

Speaking of eyes, the power for my specs and contact lenses have gone up!! 1000 over weii. I am seriously thinking of consulting a doc about whether I should do lasix.

Will update you guys on that as well. I am like totally legally blind without my specs now. Apa pun tak nampak. Huhu

Ok, have a fun rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment