Friday, March 29, 2013

School Holidays Activities



“One of the reasons why we crave love, and seek it so desperately, is that love is the only cure for loneliness, and shame, and sorrow. But some feelings sink so deep into the heart that only loneliness can help you find them again. Some truths about yourself are so painful that only shame can help you live with them. And some things are just so sad that only your soul can do the crying for you.” 


Hello Everyone,

An update finally!

This is the last week of my long long leave, can you believe I have been away from the office for 4 and a half months since Akif's diagnosis?

It's crazy...and my bosses have been really supportive. Honestly I cannot wait to be back at work and to be busy again.

Anyways, some school hols pics for everyone.




First up, a trip to PD. A short one. Was not very happy with the Corus Hotel as our room went out of power tgh malam, that we left and went back to KL. Tempat lain fully booked as it was school hols kan. But at least Airiel had fun at the beach that evening.


















Next up, Puteri Harbour Family Theme Park. Its still relatively new and way small compared to Legoland, but it had fun rides and innovative games which Airiel loved and yes, its fully air conditioned (Thank God!!).

We did in actual fact go to Legoland but only took a few pics, which I will upload later. The weather was terrible, it was way too hot to have any actual fun and I had a sweater on! Maybe we will go next time when we have the chance.


More than love...

This is the only life I am going to get to live, and I must live it to the best of my abilities. So I shall smile and make the most of my fractured life...

Have a good weekend my readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment