Tuesday, November 15, 2011

All over the place..

I am supposed to draft a Board Paper on an ongoing litigation to inform the Board of a bla bla bla company (which is by the way due today) and I have not started yet. I am just not inspired at the moment, you know what I mean?

I mean its all in my mind right now, what I want to say and how I want to say things, but instead of typing that I am typing this entry. Shucks. My mind is not into it and I am so screwed...

You know that trial which I had to conduct on my own in the midst of COA appeals and FC appeals and rushing and splitting myself into 3 places and at the same time getting myself locked out of my car in the middle of the highway which I talked about? Well, I won that one. Yeay!! So it was worth it!! My own trial!! I think I have a few more of those coming up. So yeay to more experience for me.That kind of experience no amount of money can buy..

I am supposed to list down what to do and buy before going off to Krabi. Like I said, its all in my head but I cannot seem to put it down on paper.

Malas malas malas

I have a few photographs of some new places I tried to eat around the office, and its in my phone, and I am itching to upload the food and share it with you guys, but like I said, I have it all planned in my head but Ijust can't seem to just sit down and do it.

Malas malas malas

Apakah sumber kemalasan ini?

Maybe I have not had any online retail therapy lately thats why. I shall buy a few things and see if that makes me better.

No comments:

Post a Comment