Monday, April 12, 2010

Weekend

Weekend haritu..pergi tgk Clash of the Titans (3d) kat Mid Valley.

It was ok, but I find the title to be extremely misleading, and as a fan of Greek mythology, the title came as a disappointment. It was not a clash of the Titans, but rather a clash between mortals and Gods. Anyways..it was a remake of a classic, so i suppose you can't change the title.. but I would have to say, special effects aside, I loved the original more.

Before the movie, we got hungry..so makan dekat Madam Kwan, lauk biasa je..and it was so so..:-


My fav, mushroom and brocolli


Aries order kari kepala ikan (small ok?) skali yang kuar gedabak gila..rupanya ini mmg small punya..

Sambal ikan bilis


Petai and udang

And BTW, I received my spanx! I dah start pakai and I am loving it. But lemme warn you from the outset that spanx ni adalah utk eliminate bulges and give a streamline shape to your body, and is not like all the corsets we have on the market that forces your body to have really crazy shapes sampai takleh nafas. Its very comfy but mind you, not cheap, I bought 5 sets of the 'higher power' spans and it costs me a hefty RM1k ok?

Tapi my bulges are gone and I don't have excess skin bulging out when I wear my jeans and clothes, so for 1K, I think its a reasonable price to pay.

Tgh dlm mood bershopping lagik, so wait for the next update yea!

2 comments:

  1. wahhh spanx so expensive is it?
    but i get ur drift - if it eliminates the bulges 9albeit virtually) and makes u look good, the price is not to much to pay! :)
    lemme know ur review soon ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no prob farah, 5 sets for 1k is ok to me. Its about 200 each..i'll keep you updated

    ReplyDelete