Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Weekend Trappings



I know its already Wednesday..but I have been busy..trial this week and another trial the next.

So you can imagine.

Anyways..last week went to burn some RM on a shopping spree at pavilion.


Verdict - kopak

ON Sunday.. me and Aries pekena nasi ayam Pak Mal. UITM students sure tahu pasal nasi ayam ni..hehe

The famous sambal

Yummy chicken -Aries

My chicken

Nasi

Honestly, portions ayam dia mcm skit..tapi it depends on luck rasanya..sebab diorg potong ayam cam random...

I know I have not been updating pics of Airiel lately..tapi itulah sebabnya dia dah ligat sgt bergerak..its hard to take a proper pic. Will try and tangkap and upload..

Bz ..so gotta run!

2 comments:

  1. nasi ayam pak mal ni di mana? looks yummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. kat seksyen 17 shah alam..best wooo..

    ReplyDelete