Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Safi Rania Gold Beetox Obsession

"It was a sort of ferocious, quiet beauty, the sort that wouldn't let you admire it. The sort of beauty that always hurt." - Maggie Stiefvater

In the name of Allah, the Beneficient, the Almighty.

Hi everyone. Just wanted to share with you my current skincare obsession.



So Iza dah pakai for 6 weeks dah. And memang ada beza tu my skin. This serum and elixir is crazy awesome!

The pores and pigmentation nampak beza tau! The most crazy thing about this? the PRICE.

It's just super cheap compared to the Japanese or even Korean, (apatah lagi brand org putih) out there.

So this is definitely a go for me thats in my 30s to incorporate in my skincare routine. 

Give it a shot. It works!

Much love from Airiel and I.

Peace and love to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment