Sunday, July 16, 2017

Updates on Missha Time Revolution First Treatment Essence - 7 months on

"Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone..." - Dorothy Parker

In the name of Allah, the Beneficient, the Most Merciful.

Hi everyone. 

My last post on the start of my use of Missha and moving away from SKII was in December last year. You can read about it here.

7 months on and I still have about 1/10 of the bottle left. So i am thinking each bottle with optimum usage would last for about 9-10 months.

What do I think of it? An absolute cheaper and works just as well dupe for SKII essence!

I am actually on to my 2nd bottle. Tehee


Teheee selfie!!

There you go! Skin is supple, smooth, and the colour of my skin is simply more even toned. I.LOVE.IT

 What remains unbeatable is of course the price. I love the fact that it costs less than half of what a bottle of SKII essence would cost currently.

So for those who is looking for an SKII essence dupe, I highly recommend this!

Much love from Airiel and I.

Peace and love to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment