Saturday, March 11, 2017

Fernweh 2017 - Part 1 - Coaley's Peak

"She had a wild, wandering soul but when she loved, she loved with chaos and that made all the difference..." ~ Ariana Dancu

Hello readers,

I have returned from my travels in the UK and it was lovely. But in the midst of my travels a lot happened.

So much death in March 2017. Death is only a breath away it seems and someone beloved to me was lost. Still pretty much reeling.


This is Coaley's Peak in an area called Stroud. I was pretty much tired of the normal tourist spots in London, so I left for the countryside. Whilst most days were cold and windy and dull, temperature was around 8 degrees on average, the day I went it was sunny. 

Sri and I also went for a walk cum hike around the area. Absolutely gorgeous and breathtaking. 

More on the hotel I stayed in the countryside soon.

Much love from Airiel and I. 

Peace and love to everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment