Saturday, September 17, 2016

Weekie 2016 - The Shore Residences, Melaka

"For a long time now my heart has had its shutters closed, its steps deserted, formerly a tumultuous hotel, but now empty and echoing like a great empty tomb..." ~ Gustave Flaubert 

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

Hello readers,

I have updated more in this month than any other months this year I think! Haha. Since there is time, I might as well.

This time, I am updating you guys on the first hotel I stayed in Melaka, the Shore Hotel and Residences.

The check in was smooth, although the tiny corner they called a lobby wasn't very comfy for me. The rooms here though, I loved! Pics below

Was so in love with that table lamp 

 The wall where they put the TV had funky decor and it also had a DVD player. 

There was readingish daybed for people to lounge on. I did my colouring here hahaha. It was placed facing the balcony so if you open the curtains you had a nice sea view.


These curtains actually conceal the floor to ceiling windows. 

 The mini kitchenette and wardrobe. It had a nice electric stove to have some light cooking done.


Me, the vainpot haha. 




 Love love the huge, spacious bathroom with full on marble. And check out that bathtub! Perfect to for a warm soak after a day of sightseeing and playing tourist.




I was given the 35th floor room, and the views were simply spectacular, check that out. Forget Menara Taming Sari, this was way higher and with a better view haha.

Whilst I loved the room, I was not a fan of the lifts. They were so SLOW!. And the parking was not great because the hotel has to share it with the mall and the Swiss Inn hotel next door.

That said, it was still a great experience staying in this awesome room. Any of you guys planning to stay in Melaka, please give this place a try.

Much love from Airiel and I.

Peace and love to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment