Thursday, September 15, 2016

Etude House Collagen Toner and Sleeping Pack

'Beauty is terror. Whatever we call beautiful, we quiver before it..." ~ Donna Tartt

In the name of Allah, the Almighty, the Beneficent.

Hello readers.

A product sharing update this time around. Because good things MUST be shared.

I am looking for (i) a better toner than currently offered by SKII; and (ii) a replacement which is at par or better than the SKII essence. Both products should be at a better price point.

Okay so I have been using the Etude Collagen Toner for about a month now.

I was looking for a something that is more suitable for dry skin, like mine and I found this one on Hermo and Althea. It is more goeey in texture than that of a normal toner, and I find that my skin does not flake by the end of an 8 - 10 hour workday in an air-conditioned office. You have no idea how awesome that feels! So this is a go for me. A dry skin must. This will be my designated toner from now on. And this toner goes for max RM50, so it is just wayyyy cheaper. I am saying bye bye to the SKII toner. 

I was also looking for a sleeping pack to apply before I sleep so my skin does not flake when I wake up in the morning. Olay has been great to me when it comes to night creams but I am looking for one equally moisturizing but with a better price point and being happy with Etude house, decided to buy the Moistfull sleeping pack as well.


I got this for RM46 during a sale after reading through all the glowing reviews about it. Been using it for about 2 weeks now and I am loving it. I travel to hotels often and sleep with the air-conditioning on, and despite that, the skin feels moist to the touch when I wake up every morning after applying this before I go to sleep at night! And at 46 bucks it is cheaper than even Olay. So I have decided to add this to my night regime.

Both these products I got from either hermo or Althea (link as per above).

I am still hunting for SKII essence dupe and will update you guys on that.

Much love from Airiel and I.

Peace and love to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment