Thursday, July 21, 2016

Weekie 2016 - Avillion Admiral Cove

"Hotel rooms inhabit a separate moral universe..." ~ Tom Stoppard

In the name of Allah, the Beneficient and the Most Merciful...

Hello readers, a weekie update which is long overdue.

I went to the Avillion Admiral Cove with my family and my grandma tagged along.

So here is the picture of the hotel room.

I think I accidentally deleted the pictures. So here is one from Instagram.

The rooms were beautiful and spacious, although there were some minor problems like how the air-conditioner was dripping, the rooms were great to me.

This was the view from my room... awesome right?





I of course wandered around the rather huge grounds of the resort at night. It has its own little dock with yachts parked! How cute.

It has a decent sized, kids pool, baby pool and adult pool all smartly interconnected to each other as well.

The pros and cons are listed below:-

Pros:-

1. The rooms;
2. The pool; 
3. Breakfast buffet was decent; and
4. Nice and friendly luggage boys and doorman.

Cons:-

1. The front desk staff. Sigh, not one of my best experience with hotel staffs at all. Standoffish. Needs more training in dealing with people. My sister had to wait 45 minutes to CHECK OUT. Hadoiii; and

2. Hotel was not really handicap friendly.

I made my reservations from booking.com and my review is there somewhere.

Until the next update readers.

Much love from Airiel and I.

Peace and love to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment