Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Dr. Althea Cushion Review

"It is amazing how complete is the delusion that beauty is goodness..." ~ Leo Tolstoy

In the name of Allah, the Beneficient, the Most Merciful.

Hello readers!

I was hinting on this awesome discovery I made regarding an awesome korean beauty product. It is just too awesome so I had to share it with you guys.

I have always had ultra dry skin, and it took years of finding the right compact powder and liquid foundation for me. But I can bypass all those products since I found the CUSHION.

Yes, it deserve a caps lock when it is typed.

The Cushion is a combination of BB cream, moisturiser, liquid foundation, compact powder all rolled into one.

For my purchase, I bought the Althea BB Cushion after extensive research online on what would work for dry skin.



I bought 2, since it was on sale. One called the Water Glow Cushion, Luminous Venus Cushion.

 How does the Cushion look like? I opened it up

See that little brown thingymajig, the cushion is there and it is moist, filled with the Cushion foundation.

 It has a special sponge that absorbs the liquid. It it amazing because it just glides on your skin and turns slightly powdery upon contact. 

The result of it on my skin is simply gorgeous. My skin literally glows and doesn't flake or dry up. And I don't have to use separate compact powder and liquid foundation anymore!

The top picture basically shows the cushion's effect on my skin. I just put some loose finishing powder on top and I am done!  I.Love.This.Thing.

You guys must try this Cushion! I bought mine on Althea. It is not really so cheap but if I compared it to how much I spend on my liquid foundation and compact powder (both Dior), its a steal!. 

Go check it out!!

Some requests from readers on my weekies. Let me update you guys on that later. Pinky promise.

Much love from Airiel and I.

Peace and love to everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Hello dear :)
    Thank you for your review!
    I would like to ask, how's the shade of the cushion foundation? Issit one shade fits all? Will it too light or too dark?

    Looking forward to your reply!

    Elly x
    baby_berry0301@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete