Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Capri by Fraser, Bangsar South

"All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability to sit quietly in a room alone..." 
~ Blaise Pascal

In the name of Allah, the Beneficient, the Most Merciful.

This is a weekie update.

It is kind of a late one since it happened last year.

Anyways, the family decided to stay in this lovely hidden apart-hotel ish place in Bangsar South (Kerinchi, to be exact).

Pics are below:-

 Lobby, pathways, decor was tasteful and simple.

As usual, my room is always the latest to be ready. I did not mind as I was attending a judging gig in a local University nearby. But I was ecstatic to find out  that because of the delay,  the hotel decided to give me an upgrade. I got myself a 3 BEDROOM SUITE. *gasp*

 I had a full size kitchen, with all the trimmings, a huge wardrobe out in the hallway, a living room and a dining table all to myself and my little Airiel.


 There were 3 bedrooms, 1 containing a single bed and a little office nook, and the remaining 2 had queen sized beds. Wehooo.

There were 2 bathrooms, the master ensuite had of course a huge bathtub..!!

Pros:-

Honestly, I loved everything about this place. Check in maybe a bit slow but there was a slew of people there and about 2 working check in counters. Heck, it was the Christmas season so I can let that one go.

The staff was friendly, helpful and genuinely seem to want to please you.

The wifi was awesome and the rooms were spotlessly clean. 

Parking was free and was spacious, so no complaints.

This place was also attached to sort of a mini mall, with plenty of eateries and pubs to chill.

Cons:-

 If I had any complaints, its only that the breakfast buffet place was a bit small for such a huge place and there was no valet at the hotel.

This is a must place to stay for those who are seeking a short getaway in the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment