Friday, November 13, 2015

Slappy Cakes - Publika

"Sometimes I'm terrified of my heart, of its constant hunger for whatever it is it wants. The way it stops and starts..." ~ Poe
 
 
In the name of Allah, the Benevolent, the Most Merciful...
 

 
Time for a foodie post and this one is long overdue.
 
 
There are plenty of new places to eat opening in Publika, and my colleagues and I recently tried Slappy Cakes. At the time we went the place just opened.
 
 
 
 
I love it when shops are not skimpy with their condiments.
 
I don't know why my picture is tilted this way. Anyway this is one of their breakfast sets. Very substantial can last you until dinner, I swear.
 
My fruit juice. How healthy.
 
 
 


My colleague chose like a pancake mixture. You can then make your own pancakes! On top of that you can choose your own toppings and stuff. Awesome. Err, this was the result. Not bad.
 
 
Prices are not cheap, but is nevertheless standard for the prices of food in Publika and fits the portions served as well.
 
Give it a try.
 
Have a good weekend ahead readers.
 
Much love from Airiel and I.
 
Peace and love to everyone.
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment