Thursday, August 6, 2015

Back Home I Am!

"I loved you madly; in the distasteful work of the day, in the wakeful misery of the night, girded by sordid realities, or wandering through Paradises and Hells of visions into which I rushed, carrying your image in my arms, I loved you madly..." ~ Charles Dickens

Hello readers.

It has truly been a while has it not? And I am glad to say that I am back from Turkiye safe and sound. I have just finished replying to all your emails as well.

As I have promised some of you, I will post up details of hotels, must go to places and the tour company I took for my 2 week trip!

Most travels pics can be found in my IG and FB. Enjoy!

But I shall post one here.

The beauty that is Cappadocia...


More updates coming. I promise!

Much love from Airiel and I.

Peace and love to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment