Thursday, May 28, 2015

Selling For Charity

"As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself and the other for helping others..." ~ Sam Levenson

Hello readers,

So many people need help these days. And I am trying to do my bit.

I also realised that I have tons of clothes that I have either never worn, or have worn once and never worn again.

I am selling my clothes via duriana and carousell. Save for the postage charges on the clothes I am selling, 100% from the sale will go to charities. I have a list of causes, organisations and individuals and/or families which all of us can donate to. PM me if any of you are interested in the list.


Duriana


Carousell

You can find me in both via username idzerqq or idzerqqy on the two apps.

Not much stuff yet because I am juggling time. But I will try bit by bit to upload the clothes.

Have a good weekend ahead.

Much love from Airiel and I.

Peace and love to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment