Monday, September 29, 2014

1. Elegantology 2.Quick Bites 3. Paddington Garden - Publika

"Humor keeps us alive. Humor and food. Don't forget food. 
You can go a week without laughing" ~ Joss Whedon

Hello readers,

It is a Monday. It has been really productive for me today.

It has been a while since my foodie updates.

No time so I am cramming all updates into one instead.

Elegantology

This restaurant can be quite a put off because of its posh exterior. I mean no one wants to spend RM200 bucks for lunch, and from the outside that is what it looks like you are going to spend. But I was pleasantly surprised to know that they have lunch sets and a reasonable price of RM29.90 for 3 courses. So I went with my colleague.

Clockwise. 1. Starter of pumpkin soup; 2. Starter of beautiful salad (forgot the name since it was so long ago); 3. The cutlery (Ngee); 4. Main course of rice and chicken (awesome tasting). 5. Dessert; and 6. Main course of pasta.


Quick Bites

Fancy some vietnamese noodles or bahn mi? In publika there is absolutely awesome place for these. Head on over to Quick Bites. Whenever I have a vietnamese noodle craving, I will head to this quiet place. This place is full during lunch time. The above is the shrimp noodle and the accompanying sauce. TO.DIE.FOR sedap.


Paddington Garden



This place serves up a fusion of Japanese and western cuisine so the lunch sets are pretty interesting. I went for the dessert instead and had the original pancakes. And yes, that is an entire small jug of caramel syrup. Please do not judge me. Hahaha. 

Alright. Will try to post more updates throughout the week. Pinky promise.

Much love from Airiel and I.

Peace and love to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment