Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday's the day

Not a lot of updates lately..

Been really busy with work..

Last week I flew down to JB *gasp* to sign off for Aries. He bought a car *winks*. So congrats on your new ride babe..

Coming back to JB, was at Jusco Tebrau to watch a movie 'Public Enemies' which is loosely based on the life of notorious robber "John Dillinger". It was alright..it was Aries' kind of movie, not really mine..anyways..apparently my beloved Blackie was broken into and guess what they took? My luggage bag of all things..we actually had a tabung placed in the car which was full of cash to bring to the bank later..and it was in plain sight ok? But they left that apparently..

Humphh..habis cermin belakang belah tepi pecah..cehhh..this was around 4.30 in the evening..my flight was at 7...after making police report semua...jumpa polis and all..we reached the airport at 6.30..I ran for dear life to the counter to check in..skali diorg reject..I was traumatised..called Aries who was on his way back already..anyway..he came back..and guess what..since dia DPP lah konon, diorg boleh plak bagi aku check in..

Three words "WTF?"

Its amazing how these things get you places..how positions in life can make people treat you differently...

Sungguh menyampah..

I know you're on your way back..

I.L.U Aries..

Now, forever, always

No comments:

Post a Comment