Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Rain on Me

This song is currently playing in my head..LOL

Enjoy..

RAIN ON ME

I'm looking at the mirror at this woman who's down and out
She's internally dying and knew this was not what love's about
I don't want to be this woman the second time around
Because I'm waking up screaming, no longer believing that I'm gonna be alright

I don't want to hug my pillows late at night no more
I'm tossing and turning and thinking of burning down these walls
I don't want to fuel this fire no more
I've made up my mind
I'm wasting my time
There's nothing here to keep me warm

I'm so tired of the rain in my life
I'm so tired of the strain
And I'm not gonna lie
Sometimes I can't sleep at night
This just doesn't seem right
Sometimes I wonder why
I almost let my life go by..

Rain on me
Won't you just take this pain from me
I don't want to live
I don't want to breathe


Sigh..what's next..

No comments:

Post a Comment