Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Kembali Terjalin

Perhaps?

Is it really possible?

Or am I just referring to the song we used to hear and love ..and understand..

We should be listening to those sounds again..setuju?

Click here then..

Lest we forget the mountains we climbed so that your hand can hold mine, and mine hold yours.

I should not have let a mistake..mine or yours or ours destroy what took so long to build..took so much sweat and tears and blood to forge...

Understand I am only human..and perhaps maybe then I'll understand that you are human as well..biarpun syurgaku di bawah redhamu..you are still human..

Perhaps not talking is for the best.. in my mind it can only do 2 things..either make me/you/us realise that we cannot go through a day without hearing each other's voice..or that..we actually can..

What if it is the latter? What next..?

I honestly don't know..do you? do you have a plan?

Hope you do..

I told you once that 'you are my only hope'

You still are..

Take care..

No comments:

Post a Comment