Monday, September 4, 2017

Aidiladha 2017 - A blessing

"It is only with true love and compassion that we can begin to mend what is broken in the world. It is these two blessed things that can begin to heal all broken hearts" - Steve Maraboli

In the name of Allah, the Beneficient, the Most Merciful.

How was your Aidiladha? Mine was such a splendid, blessed affair.

Aracare had 1 cow and 1 sheep for qurban this year for its maiden Qurban initiative. Let's see the pictures shall we?









Overall it was a success, with 100 over packs distributed to the poor, refugees, single moms and low income families. 

Airiel followed me throughout the process and I must say I am just so overwhelmed with it. It made me realise the sacrifice another living being has to make so I can eat. Sesungguhnya sgt menginsafkan. So ajar Airiel utk berjimat, jgn membazir makanan. An animal had to die so we can eat. He seems to understand.

Follow aracare at its FB page or Instagram to see how we try to make a change, one life at a time! Just type in Aracare Ngo! 

Much love from Airiel and I.

Peace and love to everyone.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment