Thursday, February 2, 2017

Thantophobia

"What I need is the dandelion in the spring. The bright yellow that means rebirth instead of destruction. The promise that life can go on, no matter how bad our losses. That it can be good again..." ~ Suzanne Collins



For some it is a phobia. For Mama it was a reality, angel Akif. Today is your birthday. Today is the day you left Mama and Airiel 4 years ago. Thank you for teaching me how to survive loving and losing. Thank you for the permanent scars on my body I now carry with me everywhere in memory of you. Thank you for hugging and kissing me in my dreams. Thank you for teaching me that love hurts, and that's why it matters. Thank you for making me weak and then making me strong. Mama misses you so much. More than words can say. More than tears can ever convey. May you be blessed kid. Al-Fatihah


No comments:

Post a Comment