Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Fernweh - Lets Get Lost 2016 - Sapa Valley - Part 1

"I wandered everywhere, through cities and countries wide. And everywhere I went, the world was on my side..." ~ Roman Payne

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

Hello readers.

Next up, Sapa Valley!!

I stayed in a lovely hotel called the Holiday Sapa Hotel. It was nestled on a hilltop, and the views were breathtaking.


Ola Sapa!

Lovely beautiful locally made vases was a centerpiece at the lobby 

 I loved these lights!!

 There was this beautiful winding staircase from the top floor all the way down and these pretty embellushments were hanging all the way from the top to the bottom

The detailing for the roof is quintessentially Sapa and locally made 

Check out the chill woody vibe of the lobby 


And yes, it comes with a working classic wood fireplace. Apparently it gets really cold up here a few months out of a year so the fireplace comes in handy.

And the view from the buffet dining room?

As I said, BREATHTAKING...

It was one of those moments in my life where I was completely in awe of my surroundings. And all I could say was 'Masyaallah, this is sooo beautiful...'

And it simply was. I mean look at that.

Sapa is accessible from Hanoi either by an overnight train or bus, and I will in my later posts share my experiences riding the overnight train getting to this place.

Until the next update, much love from Airiel and I.

Peace and love to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment