Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Fernweh 2016 - Part 1

"Love appears and says : "You think you're heading towards a specific point, but the whole justification for the goal's existence lies in your love for it. Rest a little, but as soon as you can, get up and carry on. Because ever since your goal found out that you were traveling toward it, it has been running to meet you..." ~ Paul Coelho

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

Hello readers.

Things have been so hectic I have not been able to update.

I have been away on some local trips but have not been able to update you guys on it.

Will do that soon.

Meanwhile, I am looking forward to my next fernweh trip.


Can anyone guess where this is?

Soon.

Updates soon.

Have a good rest of the week.

Much love from Airiel and I.

Peace and love to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment