Thursday, February 12, 2015

Okonomi Sushi "What's Your Roll?" - Publika

"Life itself is the proper binge" ~ Julia Child

Hello readers,

I'm sorry for the lack of updates.

Work has been crazy that I have not had time to breathe.

Just wanted to give you a foodie update this time around. There is this new place in Publika.

Cute tagline ehh?

The concept is simple, you make your own sushi.

We choose the filling, the sauce and they will do  the rest. The waiters are helpful and will recommend and explain to you which combinations work best.

Based on the recommendations, I came with up my own roll.

Tadaaa! It was a softshell crab something roll. Awesome

I was also hungry so I ordered the chicken katsu curry. There are available dishes on the menu which does not require you customizing so you can order it off the bat. This was nice.

The prices are I suppose pretty standard for a place in Publika, but definitely not on the lower end of the price range.

You guys should give it a try.

Some of the readers want updates on clothing escapades. Okay okay. Sorry about the lack of that. It's not that I have been shopping less (confirm tak!) but I have not managed to share it with you guys je. 

One of these days I will. Pinky promise.

Much love from Airiel and I.

Peace and love to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment