Friday, October 16, 2009

House? haunted? No way!

So I made an FB post a while back about ghostbusters being at my house..

Napi and Muyih was saying how freaky it was and Carol couldn't believe her ears..

Well, might as well purge the story here

Weird things (weirder than fiction yes..) have been happening

Airiel's toys would play on their own.

Blood would suddenly appear on the floor..and not just a small drop of blood....I'm talking about pools of blood here.

Me and my family would hear screaming and then realise there's no one here screaming

I would hear my dad's voice talking with a bunch of people in front of the house.. only to realise that my dad was never at home

Lights, fans, air conditioning would go on and off by itself

The tv's in the house would also switch on and off by itself

My maids have felt like they have been pinched, punched, touched by someone , only there is no one really.

Sigh..so we had the ghostbusters come over..and the problem is temporarily solved..but this has been going on and off again ever since we moved in. I'm not sure if its the house or anything else..

Am i scared? Not really?
Am i annoyed? Absolutely..

A bit worried for the family and my son.

Anybody who knows people who dabble in this kind of thing, please drop a comment.

Any help is welcome



6 comments:

  1. seriously menakutkan...pools of blood?

    try this: www.akrine.blogspot.com.

    just saw yesterday on expose mistik astro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. idza, if it the house then susah la nak settlekan this thing. but pasal that blood on the floor thing... ada sorang MPP kat Perindu dulu pernah kene and it is caused by hex. take care dik...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmnn..thanks abg asril...nned to do something drasticla ni

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG. that is scary. like really scary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed izyan..but I'm so used to it really...

    ReplyDelete