Thursday, September 10, 2009

Updates









I have been really busy and yes..a lot has happened in between the last post and this one.

My maid yg jaga Airiel terseliuh tgn semasa tido sometime last month and takde siapa jaga Airiel..first nenda amik cuti..lepas tu bonda..and then I had to take Emergency Leave and then no solution..

Yelah nak carik maid yang reliable bukan senang..only solution..hantar kat umah tok mi and tok bah dia kat tanah merah..

So of we went hantar..and Airiel stayed seminggu..it was then I realised that a mother should never be seperated from her child..the effects were astronomical..disastrous..sheesh..

But I lived..took him back after a week because we found a maid..alhamdulillah maid yang berjanji nak keje kejap je dah suka and nak keje tetap..syukur..

Meanwhile..other things happened..Blacky got into an accident and had to undergo major repairs...

The list goes on..

Tapi at the end of the day..I am happy..you want to know why? Look at the pics below..

Enjoy



4 comments:

  1. imran's tok mi also has given some hints bout wanting to take care of him next year, that's when tok mi retires. i freak out at the very thought of it. no one, and i mean NO ONE shall take my baby away from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhuhu.patut lah idza selalu post entry kat FB rindu ariel & aries kat kelantan. tapi, sekarang semua dah ok kan. Alhamdulillah. hehe. uish. makin comel le ariel..pic 1 tu nampak cam ada lesung pipit sket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ehehe..comeykan..tgkla mak dia saper..ehehe ahemmm

    ReplyDelete