Monday, January 6, 2014

Hers Club - Groupon Deal

"Evil be he who thinketh Evil" ~ Rebecca Maizel

Hi readers.

I have yet to blog about my recent groupon massage experience.

There was a groupon for a 75 mins Jing Luo massage for RM38 so I decided to try it out. Here is the link.

I asked my partner in crime, Farah Shu to come along.

Now, Jing Luo massage is a deep tissue massage... which means only one thing, it hurts like hell. And hurt like hell it did.

But you know me, when it comes to massages I LOVE pain. 'Give me all the pain' I said to the masseuse. They have a contraption which they use for the massage that is supposed to get to your deep layer tissue or something like that.

But what I find weird is, despite the pain I actually fell fast asleep 15 mins into the massage. I also added on cupping for RM10 which was also a pleasant, painful surprise. What they did after taking all the air out of the cups is spectacular, they actually pulled it across your skin very fast in various motions and let me tell you, it was PAINfully glorious.

I know the word pain, pleasant, spectacular and glorious don't actually go together, but somehow Hers Club has managed to do this, because after massage and  the cupping, my body felt so much lighter. I would do it again, definitely.

Warning : For those who cannot stand pain, then Jing Luo perhaps is not for you. For hardcore massage enthusiasts like me, it was awesome.

32A-2, Jalan PJU 5/10, 
Dataran Sunway,
Kota Damansara
47810 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan


No comments:

Post a Comment