Saturday, March 18, 2017

Weekie 2017 - Holiday Villa Subang

"It's like the people who believe they'll be happy if they go and live somewhere else, but who learn it doesn't work that way. Wherever you go, you take yourself with you, if you see what I mean..." 
~ Neil Gaiman


Hello readers,

Some updates on my previous weekie I had with my little family.

We went to Holiday Villa Subang, an old hotel in the Subang area.

The lobby was spacious and airy and really cozy. We got complimentary drinks!

 Airiel and I!



The bathroom was huge with a shower and a bathtub.

It had a sort of living room and couch in front of the bed and of course a working desk.

Couldn't beat the view too. Lovely

I loved how spacious the rooms are and despite it being an old hotel, they did a lovely job of refurbishing it.

The kids enjoyed the pool and the rooms itself, and had a fine time in the bathtub too!

I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a weekend away.

Much love from Airiel and I. Peace and love to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment