Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Coffee Ritual, Solaris Dutamas

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch..." ~ Orson Welles

Hello readers,

Sorry for the lack of updates.

I have been busy. But that of course is not an excuse I know.

Anyway, I just wanted to share with you guys the lunch set at this one place in Solaris Dutamas (outside of Publika).

The place is called Coffee Ritual.

I always walk past but never go in, I mean it looks like a cafe that only sells finger food or desserts and that stuff. 

But me and the girls have now resolved to make our rounds and support all the businesses. So we try and go to a different place everyday, stuff like that.

They had a lunch set. For the price I loved it. 



NIN's order. I think it was lamb stew or something. Licin



For the life of me I can't remember the name of this dish, but it has become my repeat order everytime I come here. Those round things are actually minced beef patties with herbs and chopped garlic and onions thrown in, topped with a lovely sauce. Loved the potatoes, the tomato salsa-ish thingymajig with the salad. 

Love, love, love...

Do give this place a try.

It also serves some decent coffee.

[Located Next to Coffee Societe].

Much love from Airiel and I.

Peace and love to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment