Friday, May 23, 2014

Bulls Head Inn, Foolow

"No man ever steps in the same river twice, for its not the same river and he's not the same man" ~ Heraclitus

Hello readers,

It's a Friday! 

I am down with a superbug. Poor Airiel because this morning he woke up real early, and just stayed with me, stroking my forehead, checking my temperature (according to him la kann haha), lying down beside me and giving me a hug until it was time for him to go to school. Sweetheart sungguh anak mama sorang ni.

Anyways, I want to share with you guys the inn I stayed in. It is funny because Shane, Sri's soulmate booked a room at the Bulls Inn, Foolow  thinking it was the one with the same name in Castleton. We only realised this when we got to the Bulls Inn in Castleton and they thought Sri and I was Mr. and Mrs Smith (yes, for real). Hahaha. Anyways, after we got to foolow, all our apprehensions melted away because it was simply beautiful.

View from the back of the inn where we parked the car.

View from my room. 

Now castleton is a pretty small town... but foolow is even smaller. Consisting of a few streets and houses and this inn of course. It is completely secluded and beautiful.




The beautiful and spacious bathroom with a full shower. 


 The lovely black and white painting on the wall.

 The pretty wallpaper

 My uber comfy sofa bed!! Ngeee

Sri's four poster awesome bed. Check out the luxurious bedsheet and comforter.

How cute is this??

With a nice sized TV

The dining area downstairs where we had breakfast.

My vegetarian breakfast and the ambiance of the area in Foolow.

Total damage for the room is 95 pounds but since I was sharing with Sri, we split the costs. But it was definitely worth the price. The experience of getting away from the hustle and bustle, well guys this is pretty much it. Doesn't get any more quiet than this.

The link to the Bull Head Inn, Foolow is here.

Until my next update.

Have a good weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment